Reasons to Recruit Nepalese Workers in Abroad
Over the past one and a half decade, an increasing number of employers from different countries are showing their keen interest in hiring Nepalese workers. Most of them diverted attention from their original labour supplying countries towards Nepal. This change, in fact, is due to the following reasons:
- Nepalese workers are eminent for their hard work, loyalty, high sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Nepalese workers are calm and extremely loyal to their employers and they are devoted to their duties only.
- Nepalese workers have experience in working in the extreme climatic conditions.
- Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is nominal in comparison to other labour exporting countries.
- The employers have the advantage of choice due to availability of various types workers ( professional, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled) for immediate placement.
- Procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple and easy.
Nepal is situated very close to the labour importing countries and have air link with almost all the major cities of the world.